The conversion of the 1877 Pabst Brewhouse into The Brewhouse Inn & Suites is nearing completion. The scheduled opening date for the new hotel located at the The Brewery complex is Thursday, April 25th. The hotel will mix history, beer, and fantasy into a Steampunk dream. When complete, the four-story, Cream City brick building will have 90 suites and feature exposed brick, copper, and wood throughout the hotel. Visual highlights of the hotel include a five-story atrium, which is home to the original six brew kettles, a stained glass window of the patron saint of brewing, King Gambrinus, and a front desk that’s a PBR dream — it’s built out of countless Pabst Blue Ribbon bottles.
Subscribe to E-Newsletter
Get the latest news and information direct from us to you!
Loading - Please wait
- After three years, the beer (and homemade ice cream) is flowing at Union Corners Brewery
- Rockford is making a comeback — and so is the city’s pride
- No Fooling: Downtown Embassy Suites shoots for April 1, 2020 opening
- “Denveright” plans chart out new direction for rapidly expanding Denver’s transit, parks over two decades
- The Long and Winding Road: How an $87.5 Million Hotel Gets Built in Rockford, Illinois